Recap of Halloween Week
Halloween Week at the gym was an absolute blast! Our athletes came dressed in their favorite costumes, adding a fun twist to our usual routines. Despite the spooky attire, everyone stayed focused and gave their best efforts during training, proving that costumes do not get in the way of great gymnastics! We incorporated Halloween-themed gymnastics games
and activities, bringing lots of excitement and laughter to the sessions. From spider web obstacles courses to witches broom stick balancing challenges, every day was filled with fun.I want to take a moment to express just how incredibly grateful I am for my amazing students. Their dedication, positive attitudes, and enthusiasm never ceases to inspire me. Watching them grow and achieve their goals, even while having fun in costumes, reminds me why I love what I do. I am equally as thankful to the families for their continued support and involvement in our gymnastics community. You all truly make the gym feel like a special place, and I count ask for a better group of athletes to coach. Thank you for making this Halloween week so memorable, and I look forward to many more themed weeks ahead!
This looked like such a great week! I really enjoyed reading your blog and getting to learn about the activities your students did this past week. That is awesome that the students were able to dress up in their favorite costumes. The students looked like they had a great time during all of the activities throughout the week! These students will cherish these memories forever and I am sure they are so grateful to have you as a coach!
ReplyDeleteHi! WOW! I love this job for you! This has to be such a rewarding place to work at! Those little kids are too darn cute! I remember going to a Halloween themed gymnastics practice as a little kid, and I loved it. Something about making a themed practice always made the day special and something you will never forget!
ReplyDeleteIt was also my favorite growing up so one week out of every month I planed a theme week for them. Spoiler alert next month is football fan gear!
Delete