Ninjas New Skill This Week

This week in Ninja Class, our students focused on learning shoulder rolls, a fundamental ninja move for safe landings and smooth transitions. At first, some were a bit nervous, but with step-by-step guidance, they quickly caught on. We broke down the technique, practicing how to tuck the chin, roll across the shoulder, and finish in a balanced stance. After a few tries, the kids started to roll with confidence, improving their coordination and body awareness. Shoulder rolls are not only fun, but they help build core strength and flexibility. By the end of the session, every student was rolling like a true ninja, excited to add this new skill to their growing repertoire!


Here is a link if you want to learn a shoulder roll at home:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jJfKEXzoh0w


Comments

  1. I think it's cool that you teach students ninja skills, that sounds like fun! Not only does it benefit them physically, but I bet they had a lot of fun doing it. I like how you broke it down and made it easier to understand. I also like how you posted a link to try it ourselves. Thank you for showing us how to do this cool ninja move!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Starting my Adaptive Gymnastics Program

The Word "Can't"